This listing is a work-in-progress. The download is the draft text of all ten lessons and the instrumental mp3 files of the songs. It now heads to copyediting, final revisions, and art additions. Then, I will create and upload the videos and format the book for printing! It's a long process - but one I plan to have completed by the end of May.
Puentes al Español 2 is a second volume of Spanish circle times that picks up where Volume 1 left off. In just minutes a week, continue building your child's vocabulary, bank of conversational phrases, and appreciation for Spanish-speaking world cultures. Lessons are non-seasonal so you can begin any time of year.
The completed curriculum will include:
- Ten simple, beautiful, themed lessons including vocabulary and conversational phrases.
- Lots of verses and songs.
- Game-like practice activities - no flashcards or worksheets.
- Ideas for Main Lesson Book pages.
- An instrumental mp3 of every song.
- Video of me singing/saying every component - every vocabulary word, conversational phrase, rhyme and verse. Online videos disappeared into the ether. I now have to refilm and repost them. I am working to get those back up and online ASAP!
- A folk tale from Spanish-speaking countries or an adapted fairy tale. For Waldorf families teaching Grades 1-3, you will find stories to fit your child's soul development and dovetail beautifully with your main lessons.
Puentes al Español 2 - Digital+ Print
As of April 16, 2021: 99- page pdf. Instrumental mp3s and online videos anticipated by the end of May along with hard copies of the final version.