Puentes al Español 2 is a second volume of Spanish circle times that picks up where Volume 1 left off. In just minutes a week, continue building your child's vocabulary, bank of conversational phrases, and appreciation for Spanish-speaking world cultures. Lessons are non-seasonal so you can begin any time of year.
The curriculum includes:
- Ten simple, beautiful, themed lessons including vocabulary and conversational phrases.
- Fun verses and songs.
- Game-like practice activities - no flashcards or worksheets.
- Ideas and examples of Main Lesson Book pages.
- An instrumental mp3 of every song.
- Video of me singing/saying every component - every vocabulary word, conversational phrase, rhyme and verse. Online by August 6, 2021.
- A folk tale from Spanish-speaking countries or an adapted fairy tale. For Waldorf families teaching Grades 1-3, you will find stories to fit your child's soul development and dovetail beautifully with your main lessons.